What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Thursday 1 July 2010

On The Button

I have taken a Spread Bet on Jenson Button to win the Drivers Championship with Sporting Index
I have a Buy @ 29 which I think is a decent bet when you consider that he is currently sitting 2nd in the Championship with half the season to go.

Current points are Lewis Hamilton on 127, Jenson button on 121 points and Sebastian Vettel on 115 points

He is a canny driver and looks set to continue to gain points (major upgrades to come @ Silverstone)








The Spread pays as follows:
Winner = 60pts,
Runner-up = 40pts,
Third = 30pts,
Fourth = 20pts,
Fifth = 10pts,
Sixth = 5pts.

This is added to my portfolio of Spread Bets on the F1 taken out before the season started

Jenson Butoon Number of race wins Buy @ 0.9
Lewis Hamilton Number of race wins Buy @ 2.7

Both are looking good at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment