What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Monday 12 July 2010

OMG a Profit

At last we have a decent day.

The Lay of Sebastian Vettel to win the British Grand Prix was in the bag after the 1st corner, he fluffed his lines badly.
He went on to finish 7th but to be honest that flattered him as the safety car helped him out no end, prior to the safety car coming out he had thrown in the towel, he received a kick up the behind over the team radio and it appeared to wake him up.
I have said it before and will say it again, he is not yet the real deal and whilst I think he has the potential to be a champion he ain't there yet.
If I was team principle at Red Bull I would be backing Webber for the title, he is a good all rounder and has the experience to take him through, however it looks as though they have gone for the young German instead which may come back to haunt them.

I thought my Button to podium bet was also going to come in but he just couldn't get at Rossberg (not enough fuel so he had to back off).

Hamilton looked solid enough in 2nd place but never really looked like troubling Webber but overall a decent enough race and a winning bet!

The other profitable bet was in the World Cup Final where I managed to get the correct score and a Spain to win in extra time bet up:

Here is the prediction that I put on the tipster competition on my favourite forum:

Holland v Spain : Draw #0-0 Win @ 8.03


Well it is here, the final to be played out between 2 sides that have never won it before so we will have new World Champions tonight.

A lot of talk about Spain winning this and you could see them nicking it 1-0

The way they have played has been discussed at length on the forum, i think they have done what they need to do in every game and they will probably do the same again tonight, but it may take them longer than the regulation 90 minutes

I am going for a 0-0 draw in normal time and then expect Spain to get the single goal in extra time to win 1-0

The odds for a Spain win are a bit on the low side and to be honest the value has to be with a Holland win @ 4!


The original can be seen here if you don't believe me.

So all in all a decent day and boy oh boy was I due one.

No comments:

Post a Comment