What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Friday 9 July 2010

Level

Well no bets yesterday means we loose no money and end the day Level

I have already placed a couple of bets on the British Grand Prix this weekend:

Qual/Winner Double - Lewis Hamilton @ 7.8
Winner - Lewis Hamilton @ 4.1
Podium Finish - Jenson Button @ 2.62

I am also looking at Laying Michael Schumacher for a points finish @ 1.6 or below but have not gone with this yet

As you can see from these bets I am a huge McLaren fan and I do think we have a good chance of a 1-2 this weekend, I have just watched practice 1 and Lewis looks to be in the Zone as they say, come on Lewis............... and Jenson.

Have a good weekend all, I will pop back tomorrow to update if anything exciting happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment