What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Another Quiet Day

Well 2 days in a row with no sports betting activity!

I have been playing around with my new IG Index account and managed to make a few pennies on a Buy of BP early doors yesterday, riding the wave up all day and cashing in before the close.

I am trying to do the same today and I am waiting for a Buy order to be triggered in the hope that it will be bouncing back up after the early fall today.

Its amazing how quiet the Blogs have gone now that the World Cup has ended, still some quality out there though.

1 comment:

  1. My blog's not quiet! Though I did have a day off today.

    http://wtabetting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete