What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Friday 16 July 2010

Tough Going

A quiet but unfortunately loosing day for me.

The Arm Holdings Spread was stopped out for a loss, I think this financial spread betting is going to be frustrating for a while, I have dabbled in Forex today with a Buy of the GPP/USD Spot price and you guessed it, stopped out after about 1 hour for a loss, however I am only learning the ropes at the moment so I am not too concerned.

All I need to do is find the all important EDGE and I will be sorted.

I will be putting together my Trading Plan over the next few days as it appears that you have to have one of these to have any chance of success.

Sporting wise I had a place bet on a horse in the 2:30 @ Carmel which failed to make the frame, so another looser to add to the very long list of loosing bets this month.

A quiet weekend ahead as I cannot see any potential bets at the moment.

Have a good one and unless I find a Golden Goose to talk about I will be back on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. http://green-all-over.blogspot.com/search?q=loosing

    ReplyDelete