What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Sunday 4 July 2010

Balance



Well yesterday could have been a good day but in the end it fizzed out into another bad one.

The spread bets Balanced each other out with a slight profit as Messi failed to score so the sell came in but Tevez also failed to score so the Buy flopped.

I had already backed Argentina to win the game and even dipped in just before KO backing the draw, thinking that I had it covered as I could not see Germany winning and if they did no probs as I have them on the outright market at 16's.

Well I now need them to win it to recoup some of the losses that I have made during the tournament, I could GREEN UP now but I have decided to let it run as I really do think they are going to win it.

I will play around with the semi final matches to cover my original stake though.

Never thought I would be cheering for Germany!

I backed the draw in the Paraguay v Spain game and thought I was going to be onto a winner when Spain got lucky and snatched a win, how the market now has them as favourites is beyond me?

Anyway all in all a poor day and a poor month so far but if Germany win the World Cup the month could turn around very quickly.

I am currently paper trading a new idea for laying horses and will be looking to expand on that over the next few weeks, it is nothing radical and I am sure nothing that has not already been done before but you have to keep looking at these things don't you.

I will be happy and sas when the World Cup is over, I will miss the games but my betting bank will not miss having the you know what kicked out of it every day.

As a fellow poster on my favourite forum says "football betting is the wicked mistress"

Have a good sunday all, no bets for me today, but i have said that before.....

No comments:

Post a Comment