What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Friday 2 July 2010

Dutching The Dutch



I am going with a dutch of the Holland v Brazil game going to penalties and either side can be backed around the 13 mark giving a dutch return of approx 5-1

Cassini highlighted this bet for the last round of matches and it hit a winner in the Paraguay v Japan game

I have not decide if I will get involved in the Uruguay v Ghana game but if I do it will probably be a straight back of Uruguay

Not a lot else happening today, I am looking forward to the Argentina v Germany game tomorrow and I backed Argentina at 2.37 earlier in the week (i have Germany in the outright market @ 16;s backed pre tournament)

No comments:

Post a Comment