What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Thursday 8 July 2010

Is it Just Me?

Well the World cup is almost over and I have to say... thank God, I have had a month from hell and cannot believe how bad my betting has been.

The draw failed to materialise last night and the final nail in the coffin was Spain winning to end my outright winner market bet on Germany

So the month has not been great so far with only 2 winning bets from 21

As the saying goes, things can only get better but as the title of my blog is "Betting as it really is" I will not hide the truth and will continue to report things as they really happen, no doctored P&L screen shots from me.

Will have a bit of a breaqk now unless anything jumps out at me, I will not be having any further bets on the World Cup as it has not been kind to me and I have no reason to suspect that it is likley to be kind to me in the final.

Hope Holland win it as IMHO Spain have been very poor (tactiaclly good) and woeful to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment