What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Loosing Day

Well not much going on at the moment but I still managed to loose a bit of money on the 2 Barney Curly runners yesterday, he owes me nothing so I am not too upset and if I had been sensible I would have traded out of the Maiden @ Yarmouth as it shortened up no end just before the off, I had it backed @ 19 + and it came into 8 but I misread this as a signal that the money was down and Barney would be counting the dollar, it wasn't to be.

I have almost concluded that Spread Betting on financial markets is extremely hard and very frustrating, it may not be for me after all.

My Big Brother 6th eviction bets looked to be over before they even started when Caoimhe walked leaving me with a loss but the Big Brother Gods were watching over me and we now have 3 of them up including my saver bet of Keeley and I think she is the one that is going, market is still suspended on Betfair which is very frustrating as the whole world knows who is up apart from the Betfair traders who wait until the house mates have been told, well they are not likely to be having any effect on the market are they.. DURR

So not too long to wait now until the new football season kicks off, it can't come quick enough for me, it feals like it was months ago when we were watching the final games of the season even though it wasn't that long about 10 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your Keeley bet's is now down the pan too with her being injured in the save and replace task :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's OK as the market stays live now until the next eviction, she is still fav and I just need her to be nominated and I think she will go!

    http://sports.betfair.com/Index.do?mi=101553855&ex=1&origin=MRL

    ReplyDelete