What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Monday 26 July 2010

Ferrari F1 Farce!




To say that I am annoyed about the outcome of yesterdays race in Hockenheim would be a huge understatement.

All of my bets went belly up which of course hurt, but the blatant cheating by Ferrari and the subsequent pathetic $100,000 fine imposed by the FIA is what really got me worked up.

It has to be one of the most blatant cases of cheating seen in recent years, witnessed by millions of people.

The post race attempt at a cover up by Ferrari were laughable and in my opinion were an insults to people's intelligence.

If this had been McLaren you can be sure that the outcome woul dhave been completely different, it appears that Ferrari have a completely different set of rules than any of th eother teams.

I could go on and on but will call it quits for now.

I will sign off for today with what Rob Smedley should have said to Felipe Massa:

" Fernando is a spoilt miserable Spanish git and has thrown his toys out of the pram, can you please let him past other wise he won't play with us again"

Rant over

No comments:

Post a Comment