What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Not So Encouraging Signs

Well I knew it was far too good to be true, the encouraging signs of my paper trial have disappeared and it now looks like a bit of a dog, anyway we will keep going for a few more days before we make a decision.

Only managed to loose 1 bet yesterday but as it was the only bet I had it wasn't good, another 2nd placed horse in the 7:40 @ Windsor

The good news is that we have a system bet for today, well tonight really

Uttoxeter 7:20 Bond Cruz to place

I am backing the draw in the Uruguay v Holland game and @ around 3.6 this looks value, I shall be doing the same tomorrow night in the Spain Germany game so we only need 1 of these to come in to show a profit (but this is me betting so laying the draw in either games is probably the way to go LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment