What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Thursday 1 July 2010

The Ship Comes In



Well a bit of a result yesterday with my system bet, Three Ships was 2nd and the place odds on Betfair (taken @ sp) were 4.38................ nice

I will try and put up system qualifiers as they come up, I don't tend to back them all as I do tend to form read the race to ensure that we have a chance of a return

I have had a little 4 fold on the World Cup quarter final games

Netherlands v Brazil (Backing Netherlands @ 4.37)
Uruguay v Ghana (Backing Uruguay @ 2.09)
Argentina v Germany (Backing Argentina @ 2.34)
Paraguay v Spain (Backing The Draw @ 4)

4 fold pays at generous odds of 86.38

No bets today for me, back in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment