What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Almost a Profitable Day

Well we almost had a profitable day but not quite.

The System horse selection pulled up so that was a looser but prior to that I managed to back the winner of the 5:15 @ Wolverhampton, I then re invested some of the winning on a back to lay trade of the 0-0 score in the Uruguay v Holland game and was looking good up to 18 mins when Van Bronkhorst scored his stunner....... doh

My bet for the draw also went up in flames despite a couple of frantic minutes at the end of the game, so all in all another loosing day.

Tonight we have a potential thriller when Germany take on Spain, I am on the draw again and will be hoping that Germany go through to keep my outright winner bet alive and kicking.. come on Germany!!

No comments:

Post a Comment