What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Monday 19 July 2010

Very Quiet

There is not a lot happening in the punting world at the moment (well my punting world anyway)

I have had a dabble in the Big Brother Next Eviction market taking a punt on either Caoimhe or Keeley to go.
I am already involved in the outright market with a nice bet on Andrew @ 20's and an interest in Josie, currently nice and green all over.

Slightly surprised that Martin Jol looks to be heading to Fulham, it just shows what a huge draw the Premiership is, I think they have got themselves a very good manager there and if he is backed financially he may do well for them.

Roll on the weekend when we have the German Grand Prix to get stuck into.

No comments:

Post a Comment