What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Monday 5 July 2010

Encouraging Signs

I mentioned last week that I was paper trialing a new laying system for horses and early signs are very encouraging, I will of course be giving it more time before I start to put down any hard earned.

Yesterday was a quiet day on the betting front but I did have a nibble on a horse at Market Rasen which was unfortunately a complete and utter donkey.

Today looks like another quiet day for me, I shall be umming and arring about the 1st World Cup Semi Final tomorrow night and will be getting involved one way or the other.

Enjoy the rest of the day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment