What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Quiet Monday

No action for me yesterday apart from funding my IG Index account so I am now entering into the world of Financial Spread Betting, well I have been Sports Spread Betting for a while now and have been dabbling with the financial markets through my Spread Ex account but the IG platform looks very impressive and we will be giving it a work out over the coming weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Neil - the IG platform is superb from my experience and I don't think you will be disappointed. Good luck with your trades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mudflaps, I have to say the platform is very good, just hope my trades can be as good!

    ReplyDelete