What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Saturday 24 July 2010

German Grand Prix Final Bets

Well he royally messed it up 2 weeks ago at Silverstone but I am not expecting a repeat performance here and I think he will win in front of his home crowd.

He put in an Ace lap in qualifying to out gun the miserable Spaniard in the Ferrari (happy days) and now sits on Pole.

His team mate Mark Webber is back in 4th just behind the other Ferrari of Felipe Massa, had Webber been behind him in 2nd place I would be taking Vettel on but I think he will be too quick away from the Ferraris and will lead from lights out to chequered flag

I have taken him at 2.04 on Betfair which is in my opinion about the right price, I wouldn’t want to b backing him at odds on as he has proven to be less than reliable at holding onto leads.

Button has out qualified his team mate Hamilton and that should make for an interesting race for the 2 McLarens sitting 5 and 6 on the grid, my Button to podium bet is still alive but my Sutil points finish bet is looking a bit shaky as he has taken a 5 place grid drop for a gear box change, he will need to drive out of his skin to hit the points from 19th on the grid.

The other good bit of news is that Michael Schumacher is only 11th on the grid so hopefully he won’t be in the points.

The other bet that I have taken is Massa to post the fastest lap @ 20

All in all it should be a good race with Vettel bringing home the bacon and Button on the podium.

No comments:

Post a Comment