What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Saturday 3 July 2010

Grim Friday

Just a quick update from yesterday.

Well it didn't go too well, I will always be honest with my results and I ended up having a few more bets yesterday than originally planned.

I had a horse turned over in the 1st @ Sandown beaten in a photo finish

Neither Holland or Brazil won on penalties.

I had a buy of Robben goal minutes which was also a failure.

I did manage to back R Nadal to beat Andy Murray and then lost all of that profit with a bet on HT Draw/FT Uruguay so we end the day very much down.

I have included Argentina in my outright win market so I now have both Germany and Argentina so one will be ousted today.

I have gone with Argentina to win today backed earlier in the week @ 2.37 with Canbet.

As they say "things can only get better" and I shall seek motivation from some of the many successful bloggers out there... you know who you are guys.

Mudflaps AKA Betting for a Living had a fantastic day yesterday, well done that man.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot Neil - keep ploughing on matey and you'll definitely turn the corner.

    ReplyDelete