What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Wednesday 28 July 2010

No Happy Days For The Seasiders

I have taken a strong opinion that Blackpool look to be on a hiding to nothing coming into their 1st season in the Premiership, they can be backed @ 2.00 to finis bottom but I rather like the look of them to be bottom at Xmas which is available at 2.10 and wouldn't tie your dosh up for too long.
They have to face trips to Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea as well as taking on Man Utd at home all before Santa arrives and have only 7 home games out of the 17 to be played, this looks a good bet to me.

2 comments:

  1. They won't be playing any games at all if they don't sign 9 more players on in the next 17 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be very very surprised.
    They will not be bottom at Xmas and they WILL NOT BE RELEGATED.
    Before you ask................no im not,im Forest fan that got fucked by em in the play offs.
    They are better than 4 or 5 Prem teams without signing any players.
    Mark my words

    ReplyDelete