What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Friday 23 July 2010

Hockenheim In The Rain


Well I have supported my opinion of Button to podium and taken a price of 3 (now out to 3.3)

Mark Iverson asked yesterday what my thought process was regarding this bet and it was as follows:

I have looked at his season so far and he has managed to win 2 races and podium 3 times including 3 of his last 4 races, he was very unlucky not to do it 2 weeks ago @ Silverstone. So in 50% of his races he has hit the podium therefore anything on offer above even money looks to be value to me, the problem is if you wait until after Qualifying the value goes (if he does well)

So it is belting it down with rain in Germany and I don't think we are going to gain a lot of information about any of the teams potential in P1

I have just had a quick scan of the Points Finish market and there is one that jumps out at me, the majority of the "top 10" drivers always hover around the 1.15 - 1.3 mark so I am a little surprised to see Adrian Sutil @ 1.6, he has finished in the points in 7 of the 10 races so far including the last 6, so I have taken some of that.

Well I am watching the practice sessions on line and will be back tomorrow with more possible bets if they present themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment