What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Saturday 17 July 2010

Barney is The Man

My adventures with Financial Spread Betting are still a work in progress, making a lot of mistakes but I am determined to crack it.

Anyway I was sitting there watching QI when I suddenly remembered a horse alert that I had received via GG.com.

The legendary Barney Curly had one running in the 9:00 @ Newmarket.

Quickly fired up the e machine and logged into Betfair, Aviso was trading at around 50-55 for a win and 8-9 for a place, he had taken a huge walk in the market so looked like a looser, but hold on this is Barney Curly horse running in a 15 runner 1 mile handicap, could there be a plot?

Well I decided that there was and duly backed him to win @ SP and also place @ SP, the rest is history as they say, winning by a Hd returning @ 56 and 10.5 respectively... happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment