What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Wednesday 30 June 2010

We do Have a Bet

I have gone with one of my Horse racing Software system bets today

I use This Software and find it to be very good

You can trial and analyse 1000's of systems here and you will never get bored of checking them out and trying to find the much looked for Golden Goose

There is one system that has proved to be very successful over a long period of time and shows a nice steady level stake profit since 2002, I will not bore you all to death with it but it selects horses that have a good chance of being placed.
It does not provide too many winning horses but does provide a lot of big priced placed horses

From 1st November 2009 until today it has produced a win level stakes profit of + 33 and a placed level stakes profit of + 42.75

Anyway enough of numbers, it has flashed up one for today

Worcester 3:30 - Three Ships

I have split a stake 60/40 place/win on Betfair

No comments:

Post a Comment