What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Friday 25 June 2010

Day 1 Friday 25th June

Bored rigid in the office of our Empire (we sell wellington boots) so the hot sunshine does nothing for our business

Anyway final group games in the World Cup and I cannot find a punt that I fancy today, they all look too hard to solve

Was tempted by the overs in the Ivory Coast v North Korea game but the odds are pathetic so I will not be getting involved in that one

Will be watching Chile Spain tonight so may get sucked into a "interest bet" I do not bet in large stakes either so don't come here if you are looking for claims of "managed to get £355.00 green on that one" it is not going to happen

See you all later on and enjoy the sunshine..... bring on the rain for God's sake!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

    Regards:

    horse racing form

    ReplyDelete