What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Sunday 27 June 2010

Well Here We Go Then

The day of reckoning has arrived, will we won't we what will be will be, I am not going anywhere near this game (England of course) will be sitting drinking loads of beer and enjoying it whatever the outcome, it's only a game after all. yeah right, Come on England your fans need you.... to win!!

Made a loss yesterday of about £5.00 as I got involved in a couple of F1 bets, buying Hamilton in the overall Qualifying Winner market at 4 (spread bet.. whoo wee more scary stuff), he finished on P3 so we made a massive £1.00 on that, lost money on backing Kubica in running on Betfair

Lost money on the fricking US of A being don over by Ghana and a horse that I fancied got turned over at Chester so all in all a loosing day

Today we have just 2 bets

Argentina to keep a clean sheet in their game against Mexico @ 1.96 on Betfair and Lewis Hamilton to win the European Grand Prix @ 5 with Canbet

I have decided to not put stakes in anymore you will just have to believe what I say when I report any profit or loss

Have a tip top day in the sun and as the saying goes... big roar COME on ENGLAND

2 comments:

  1. Hi Neil,

    A very intresting blog

    Best of luck

    I have added you to my blog list. perhaps you caould do the same.

    Thanks

    http://valueodds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No probs mate you have been added

    ReplyDelete