What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Tuesday 29 June 2010

A Winning Day

Shock horror I manged to have a winning day

Brazil beat Chile and I also backed the over 2.5 goals pre KO so happy days are here again

I am an avid follower of Green All Over and Cassini has highlighted some great tips over the past few days so I have decided to follow one of his tips today (well 2 really)

Either side to win a penalty shoot out in today's games when dutched pays a handsome 6 on Betfair and that is where I am going

I won't be able to watch the Spain game as we have a family dinner for my daughters 18th birthday (god i am old now)

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling the pressure! Thanks for the mention.

    My daughter is now 21, but age is just a number. Stay young.

    ReplyDelete