What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Saturday 26 June 2010

Poor Start

Well what did you expect, I told you I am not that good at this betting lark

I managed to get involved in the Big Brother eviction, laying the fav Govan as the market had been wrong the previous week, guess what they were not wrong this week DOH, but it was only a loss of £1.50 (i don't do big gambles)

A total loss for the day of £14.70

Highlight of the day was the draw between Portugal and Brazil, I did call it but how dull was that...

Mug bets in this game were the anytime goal scorers, should have been any player to shoot!

Hope to have a couple of bets for today, back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment