What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Wednesday 30 June 2010

1 Step Forward But Loads Back

Well I had a winner with Cassini's penalty shoot out bet in the Japan v Paraguay match..... but I decided to trade out at around the 60 minute mark for an all green screen but then started to regret it as the shoot out looked more and more inevitable, I should have held my nerve and let the bet run, note to self regarding this (be brave my man).

Well at least we had profit....... but decided that Japan were going to win the penalty shoot out and backed them @ 2.12 with all of the winnings from the previous trade... DOH, big mistake, break even, still not all bad, no money lost..... but

Backed the draw in the Spain v Portugal game for a loss and the penalty shoot out bet went south on this one too so all in all a bad day which was started by my stupid trade out on the Japan game

To top all that off it looks as though Roy Boy Hodgers is going to Liverpool so my mighty lay has backfired

No bets today so that means no losers ahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment