What's It All About

There will be no posting of profit and loss screen shots on this blog, just general day to day truths about my punting life and how good or bad I am (mostly bad)

Monday 28 June 2010

Gutted

Well I am not going to rake over the England game, it has been said by many, we were very poor end of, onwards and upwards as they say

At least we know how to race F1 Cars and it is great to see us doing well in the Cricket, so all is not lost in the world of English sport (I won't mention Andy Murray as he doesn't count)

Well both of my bets got turned over yesterday so all in all it was a bad day, apart from the copious amounts of beer that was consumed watching the Grand Prix and the England shambles

I thought Lewis Hamilton drove very well in Valencia and if only he had not decided to race the safety car we could have had a winner, anyway I am confident of a McLaren 1-2 in 2 weeks time at Silverstone, but more of that nearer the time

Today we have 2 bets

I have had a nibble at Brazil in the outright market @ 4.6 (already have Germany backed at 16)

I have also backed them to beat Chile @ 1.53 with Canbet

Enjoy the sunshine (it won't last)

No comments:

Post a Comment